Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Blanford Mere Primary School is a community school, judged by Ofsted to be ‘good’, which currently accommodates 284 children. We are located in Kingswinford with delightful children, supportive parents and a hardworking team of staff and Governors who work closely together to ensure children strive to achieve the very best that they can.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in your career?
We are looking to appoint an excellent teaching assistant who is committed to working with the school community (Governors, Senior Leadership Team, Staff, Parents and children) to continue to improve our high standards of achievement.
We can offer you:-
- A ‘Good’ school (Ofsted January 2018)
- Highly motivated staff and knowledgeable governors
- A leadership team whose focus is on improving outcomes for our children
- Children who value learning and supportive parents
- An ethos of valuing staff and their Professional Development
- A stimulating learning environment which is conducive to learning
Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Hours: 25 per week, term time only, permanent
Salary: Grade 3 SCP 10-13
Location: Blanford Mere Primary School, Kingswinford, DY3 7DX
We would like a teaching assistant who:-
- Is an effective practitioner with the ability and desire to improve their practice
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Has a proven record of working in partnership with class teachers which has resulted in good attainment and progress for children
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is willing to share classroom practice with others
- Be highly organised, motivated and flexible with the ability to inspire and challenge children
- Promote the vision and values of the school, demonstrating high professional standards.
The position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 23rd September 2021 @ Noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 23rd September 2021 @ Noon pm
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 28th September 2021
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the HR Resourcing Team on 01384 811300 (option 1) or via e-mail to: HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
Teaching Assistant Application Pack