School Receptionist - Ref: TV30421
4 days left
Pheasey Park Farm Primary School and Early Years Centre
School Receptionist position available
Start date – November 2021
(32.5 hours per week, term time only)
SCP 3 (Actual salary £13,340.50, FTE £18,562)
Pheasey Park Farm is a rapidly developing Foundation school on its path to outstanding. Ofsted 2016 said ‘this is a good school with a strong drive towards excellence’.
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed School Receptionist to join their school team from November 2021. This appointment is permanent.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the ability to undertake the following:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain the school reception office and entrance foyer areas to a high standard ensuring that an excellent impression is always delivered
- Deal with pupils, parents, staff and visitors coming to reception
- Operate SIMS database and other computer packages – full training will be available
- Undertake administration for the school office and school staff
- Ability to be highly pro-active
- Provide First Aid Support for pupils as required
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applications must be submitted on an official application form supplied by the school. Appointment is subject to DBS enhanced clearance plus two suitable professional references.
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to look around the school and can arrange this by contacting Mrs S. Mallon – Head Teacher’s Personal Assistant on 0121 366 6183.
Application forms are available to download from the school website: www.pheaseyparkfarmprimary.co.uk
Closing date for applications is 12pm Wednesday, 22nd September 2021
Shortlisting will take place Thursday, 23rd September 2021
Interviews will take place on Monday, 27th September 2021
NB. Pheasey Park Farm Primary School and Early Years Centre is part of the Elston Hall Learning Trust.