Learning Support Practitioner (Abbey Hulton Primary School)
Salary pro rata to 22.5 hours per week term time only
Fixed term til June 2022 to cover Adoption Leave.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced practitioner to join our dynamic team, who demonstrates:
- High expectations for all pupils
- Experience with SEN, and Autism would be advantageous
- Experience of working in partnership with class teachers to deliver good and outstanding classroom practice
- A good understanding of effective learning, good quality feedback to learners and how to support learners to make good progress
- Commitment to maintaining our positive ethos and values
- A belief in child centered learning within a nurturing environment
- Commitment to learning and professional development
- A desire to work in a friendly and forward thinking school
- A cheerful and positive outlook
Abbey Hulton Primary is a founder member of the Orchard Community Trust.
We are a “Good” school and we are proud of the good relationships that we have with pupils, parents and other professionals.
We can offer:
- A happy and caring school environment
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Well behaved pupils, who are eager to learn
- Opportunities for career progression
- A strong and supportive Leadership Team, Governing Body and Trust
We look forward to receiving applications to join our friendly and supportive team.
Closing Date: 17/09/21
Our school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application packs are available from our website – www.abbeyhultonprimary.org.uk
Alternatively please contact the School Office on 01782 235551 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A virtual tour of the school is available on our school website http://www.abbeyhultonprimary.org.uk/statutory-information/vacancies-2/
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to:
Mrs L Brookes
Abbey Hulton Primary School