Lunchtime Supervisor - Dickens Heath Primary School
£17842.00 - £18562.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
6.25 Hours per Week
Monday to Friday (12 noon – 1.15pm) 6.25 hours - term time
Salary; Band A
We are looking for a lunchtime supervisor to join our highly talented, supportive and friendly team to provide support to pupils across this important time of day for pupil where they can socialise, take time out, relax and enjoy their lunch with others.
Candidates need to hold a relevant NVQ 1-2 qualification, or be working towards this.
We are looking for someone who is;
• Friendly, approachable and emotionally intelligent
• An excellent practitioner with high expectations of all children
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Able to work as part of a team
• Organised and have good interpersonal and communication skills
Dickens Heath offers;
• A school full of bright, eager, sociable young leaners
• A school that is receptive to creative thinking and innovation
• Supportive parents, grandparents and carers
• A talented, supportive and professional team of staff
• A happy and inclusive working environment.
• Outdoor learning opportunities through our onsite farm and forest school.
If you have not heard by 21st September 2021, then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like more details please contact the School Office on: 0121 733 8359 or email email@example.com
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.