Diversity and Inclusion Vision: “Maximise the potential of people from all backgrounds through a culture of fairness and inclusion to deliver the best service for our communities”
The post of ‘Impact Pathways West Midlands co-ordinator’ is positioned within the Central Offender Management Unit which is based at Digbeth Police Station. The successful applicant will be working as part of a wider team that include MAPPA support, Princes Trust co-ordination and the Prisons re-settlement team.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with good negotiation, organisational and communication skills. (S)he will cultivate new and develop existing positive working relations with partner agencies, and will maintain and update computerised and manual directories detailing pathway provision and delivery across the WMP area. The post will also entail supporting the administration function of the DIP and Substance Misuse Team.
The applicant will require the highest individual standards of confidentiality, and integrity and will be expected to work closely with Offender Management and Partnership Teams to ensure the continued approach to reducing reoffending.
· You must be able to demonstrate a good standard of education.
· You should have experience of researching information from a variety of sources.
· You should have the ability to negotiate and influence others.
· You should have good communication skills.
· You should have previous experience within an administration function.
· You should have excellent reporting and writing skills.
· You should be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and the internet
· You should be able to demonstrate high confidentiality and integrity.
· Degree or equivalent.
· Previous experience of project management.
· Knowledge of regional pathways and services.
· Full driving licence
For further information regarding this post, please contact Sgt 1966 Mark Bellingham, Central OMU, Digbeth Police Station- 07554 409266
Please quote reference 437/16 when applying for this position.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: