Year of Wellbeing Project Coordinator
Year of Wellbeing Project CoOrdinator
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
37 hours per week
NJC Scale 6 £24,982 to £27,041
In June 2021 Telford and Wrekin Council launched our Year of Wellbeing.
The Coronavirus pandemic has taken its toll on us all. The campaign will be helping people to improve how they feel by sharing practical tips and advice. Improving how you feel is about making small achievable changes over time.
We are also encouraging people to sign up to the campaign and make a pledge to improve their wellbeing and looking to work with community groups, workplaces etc to develop initiatives that support achievable change.
To support the coordination of the Year of Wellbeing Project; communicating clearly the aims of the campaign and encouraging residents and organisations to take part.
• To coordinate the delivery of a wide range of initiatives that promote and encourage residents to engage in the Year of Wellbeing.
• Support the Communications and Marketing Officer to develop and implement the Year of Wellbeing campaign plan, raising awareness including promotion of activities and key messages through social media.
• To clearly communicate to key partners and residents the aims of the campaign and to take action to encourage people to sign up and take part
• To monitor the progress of initiatives providing reports to the Senior Health Improvement Practitioner and Communications and Marketing Officer
• To ensure targeted engagement and involvement from our priority groups embedding a clear approach to tackle health inequalities and ensure equality and diversity
• To ensure an evidence-based approach is taken using the Five Ways to Wellbeing
• To ensure effective review and evaluation processes are in place to assess impact
• Preparing reports and presentations and formally communicating the project to stakeholders and internal services.
Please see the Job Description for further information.
Currently this post will be required to work from the office for 2 days a week. The remainder at present will be working from home. This may be subject to change.
Job Description & Person Specification