Supervisory Assistant - Courthouse Green Primary School
6 days left
To start as soon as possible
Term time only
‘Doing our best to be our best’
The Local Governing Body of Courthouse Green Primary School are seeking to appoint a kind and caring lunchtime assistant. You will work alongside an experienced team of people, looking after children at lunchtimes and helping them to play, eat and socialise.
No formal training is required and you will be provided with safeguarding training.
The Children and Parents want a person who;
• Always smiles
• Makes time to sort out their problems
• Ensures that they are happy and safe in school.
Courthouse Green Primary School can offer;
• Children who are eager to learn and proud of their school
• An exciting and challenging atmosphere where purposeful learning takes place
• A friendly, strong and supportive team
Closing date: Friday 24th September 21, 12 noon
Interview dates: W/C 27th September 21
Please see below an application pack available to download. Please return your completed form to: mailto:GreenR@courthousegreen.coventry.sch.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS clearance will be required.