Teaching Assistant (Fixed Term)
Fixed term until 21st July 2022 (Over 4 mornings if possible)
An exciting opportunity has become available at our state of the art school. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated and experienced teaching assistant.
Our ethos of ‘Ensuring Excellence’ is at the forefront of everything that we do. The successful candidate will lead by example and assist the Director of Inclusion with all aspects of the smooth running of the Inclusion department and to manage the effective use of resources and high standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
Our belief is that every child really does matter and that all of our students should feel engaged, challenged and supported in an environment where they can experience success and enjoy their learning.
The successful candidate must have:
- An understanding of the importance of inclusion, equality and diversity, both when working with pupils and with colleagues, and to promote equal opportunities for all.
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a developing team.
- Develops good relationships with others by behaving with integrity, treating people with respect and leading by example.
- Experience of EAL or Speech and Language would be an advantage but not essential.
We will offer you:
- An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents at all levels,
- A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all,
- Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards which flows from Community Academies Trust vision and values. Due to the current COVID 19 outbreak we are adding supplementary measures to our safeguarding protocols. As such, a third reference is required and all references will be taken up prior to interview
The role is covered by part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6
We are busily planning ahead for the new year and are excited about welcoming new staff to come and join us. In place of academy based interviews, we have set up systems to ensure that alternative options are still available via skype/video conferencing wherever possible. Every effort will be made to try to accommodate any specific requirements so that no-one is at a disadvantage.
Whilst we would usually welcome you to visit our school, the current situation means it is not possible for you to do so. However, if you would like someone to talk to you via phone or video link, please do not hesitate to contact Penny Jolley via email. She will put you in contact with the most relevant member of staff to provide with the information you require.
CLOSING DATE: 9.00am 4th October 2021
Completed application forms should be sent by email to: email@example.com.