After School Club Leader
6 days left
9.0 Hours per Week
The Governors of Moreton Morrell C of E Primary School are looking to appoint a caring, friendly and flexible person to help support a safe and high-quality learning environment in our After-School Club.
The successful candidate will:
• Work under the direction of the Headteacher.
• Provide full care for the children while they are at the club.
• Ensure all club policies and procedures are followed.
• Carry out all responsibilities with regard to equal opportunities and SEND.
• Take part in training as required including Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
• Ensure that the club is a safe environment for children.
• Liaise with parents at the end of the sessions.
• Be reliable and committed
Additional Information & How to Apply
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be dependent on suitable checks and references. Please contact Mrs Clifton in the school office for an application form on 01926 651355 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 24 September 2021
Moreton Morrell C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.