Teaching Assistant - Park Hill Primary School
2 days left
We are a happy, supportive and hard working team striving to give the best possible learning opportunities that we can to the children of Park Hill. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant who can motivate and support children to achieve highly.
We are looking for someone who:
* Recent experience of working in, or across EYFS
* Years Holds an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent
* Has recent and relevant experience (of at least 12 months) of working with children in a school setting
* Is adaptable and creative
* A good role model
* Is committed to giving the best to every child
* Can enthuse and inspire children
* Can make a significant contribution to the school
By joining Park Hill Primary School, you will benefit from excellent school-based and network-wide CPD opportunities.
9 hours per week (3 x 3 afternoons for 3 hours)
Term time only (39 weeks)
Fixed term for one term initially
For further information, please visit: www.parkhill.coventry.sch.uk where application forms can be downloaded – alternatively please email: email@example.com to request an application pack.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 20th September 2021
Interview date: Thursday 23rd September 2021, time to be advised.
Park Hill is committed to safer recruitment and therefore the posts are subject to excellent written references and an enhanced DBS check.