Project Coordinator (Community Offer)
6 days left
About our Organisation
Murray Hall Community Trust is a rooted anchor charity operating across the West Midlands, using a community development approach, we promote health and wellbeing, enabling and supporting people in need to overcome the challenges of inequality. We advocate, facilitate empowerment, pioneer new solutions and delivering innovative services for stronger communities.
The day-to-day duties
To assist the Health and Social Care Manager in the effective operational delivery of the Community Offer service across the Tipton and Rowley Regis areas
The supervisory element of the role to be responsible for line managing the Community Offer team. The successful candidate will support and line manage the Community Offer team, including Navigators and Administrators, providing support and supervision on a regular basis.
The Project Co-Ordinator will assist the Health and Social Care Manager in the operational delivery of the service, ensuring effective delivery of a service offering support and advice to people aged 18 with a range of needs and disabilities such as physical, mental health, learning disabilities and Dementia by scoping and working with existing support and information providers already available, working in partnership with other Community Offer delivery organisations to effectively deliver a practical, flexible, coordinated, and friendly scheme understanding the needs of local community members
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Appropriate qualifications within health/social sector - equivalent to level 3 and above
- Previous experience of managing staff members
- Experience of community development and outreach working within the community.
- Experience of working with members of the public in a health and social environment.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience of working as an effective team player.
- Experience of working with other partner organisations
- Experience of working directly with services users or other vulnerable groups.
- Must demonstrate the ability of organisational and time management skills, to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Must demonstrate a mature attitude with good listening and negotiating skills.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels from general public, scheme users and professionals
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain accurate recording systems.
What the company will offer:
- 28 Days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata for part time employees)
- Flexible working
- Auto-enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
Murray Hall Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and will provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process and invite potential applicants to contact us to identify any additional support they may require to enable them to make an application.
Attached is the Job Description and Person Specification along with an application form which needs to be completed and emailed to HR@murrayhall.co.uk or posted to: HR Recruitment, Murray Hall Community Trust, The Bridge, St Marks Road, Tipton, West Midlands DY4 0SL. All applications must be submitted before the closing date stated below.
This role will be subject to an Adults Enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Debbie Robinson on 0121 612 2934.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021 at 23:59 hours
Interviews expected to commence w/c: 11th October 2021
Start Date: ASAP