Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV31721
Beacon Primary School, Davis Road
New Invention, Willenhall, WV12 5HA
Level 3 Teaching Assistant
32.5 hours per week, term time
£15,792.36 - £18,503.12 per annum
Due to increasing pupil numbers, the Governors of Beacon Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to join our team. The ideal applicant must have a clear understanding of the expectations of the role of a Level 3 Teaching Assistant and have extensive experience of the role.
We have a lovely team of Teaching Assistants who all work together to support each other and encourage new staff members and support where they can.
The successful candidate will:
- be well qualified with a proven track record of working successfully in Key Stage 2
- be a team player with good interpersonal skills who takes the initiative when necessary
- be committed to high standards of behaviour and achievement
- have very good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- be willing to undertake training as required
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Beacon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Informal visits to school are Thursday 16th September at 4pm. Please call school on 01922 710874 to book your visit.
Closing Date – Monday 20th September 12 noon
Interviews- Thursday 23rd September 2021