Office Manager - Coleshill Heath Primary School
5 days left
£25481.00 - £30451.00 p.a.pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
37.0 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract until April 2022
(to cover Maternity)
BAND D £25,481 - £30,451 Subject to Pro Rata
Are you passionate and ambitious? Do you want to thrive in an organisation that truly wants excellence for all?
Coleshill Heath School is a large primary school in the North of Solihull. We are an improving, forward thinking school and would love to hear from YOU.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an exceptional highly effective Office Manager who has high expectations of themself and others, is passionate about achieving and encouraging others to achieve success.
You must be able to manage the administration team working alongside the Business Manager, embedding a culture of self motivation and to also encourage the teams continuing professional development.
Start date: asap
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative person to this new post to focus upon raising standards and achievements within the busy and challenging school office environment.
You will :
• Be an outstanding office practitioner with high expectations of other yourself and other members of staff
• Thorough understanding of school based HR procedures and processes, including system software [SIMS and ORACLE]
• Have the ability to manage, motivate and inspire the office team
• Have compassion when dealing with pupils, colleagues and parents
• Have proven success in raising standards within an office team
• Be committed to continuous school improvement and self-evaluation
• Be proactive
• Be confident in tracking and analysing data
• Understand the importance of deadlines
• Possess energy, tenacity and enthusiasm
• Have experience of working with a variety of multi/professional agencies
• Be able to mentor, support and coach the office team
• To be able to work alongside the Business Manager offering support when needed
• Knowledge of finance
It is important you are an excellent communicator, with high levels of emotional intelligence and a strong commitment to working in partnership with members of the office team, parents, governors and the wider school community.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a friendly and supportive team of colleagues who are willing to share expertise and learn from one another. In addition you will have the chance to be an Office Manager in a state-of-the-art building.
If you feel that you have the determination and managerial potential to be successful in this role, then this is the ideal opportunity to make your career ambitions a reality.
Coleshill Heath School is on a rapid journey to achieving our shared dream. Our mission involves ensuring that we deliver the highest standard in both safety and learning for each and every pupil. Are you the kind of person who believes in the power of collective action and responsibility? Join us and help our fantastic team on the road to excellence.
For further information please contact Miss Fowles, Headteacher or Mrs J Robinson, Business Manager to arrange initial visits and informal conversations about the role.
Your application should be sent to:
Mrs J Robinson
Coleshill Heath School
or sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.