Admin Officer - Coleshill Heath Primary School
£20493.00 - £23080.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
37.0 Hours per Week
ADVERTISEMENT - ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Fixed term 12 months From September 2021
37 hours per week
BAND C £20,493 - £23,080 subject to pro rata
Are you a passionate and ambitious practitioner? Do you want to thrive in an organisation that truly aspires to achieve excellence for all?
If you are willing to pursue those ambitions and believe that EVERY child deserves the best every single day, then please contact us at Coleshill Heath School.
Coleshill Heath School is a large primary school in the North of Solihull. We are an improving, forward thinking school and would love to hear from YOU.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint a highly effective, energetic and enthusiastic team player to join our office team, who will display enthusiasm and integrity at all times. The successful applicant will provide a confidential financial and administrative service to the school and its visitors and stakeholders.
Hours: 37 hours per week term time only
Start date: ASAP
We are a friendly and hardworking team who will welcome a flexible, dedicated person who is able to support the ethos of this committed and caring school.
At Coleshill Heath we can offer:
• Fabulous children that WANT to learn and parents that are building a well developed partnership
• Newly built facilities
• Colleagues that share and disseminate expertise on a regular basis.
We intend to appoint someone who:
• Shares our beliefs, values and common purpose
• Has a strong work ethic and fully commits (through their behaviour) to a TEAM approach
• Is consistent with attendance and punctuality
• Has ideas, aspirations and wants to take an active role in making our vision become a reality
• Recognises the community we serve faces significant challenges but will continue to strive for success regardless of any real or perceived barrier.
For further information about the school please visit www.chs.solihull.sch.uk.
If you would like to discuss this position, or require further information, please contact Mrs J Robinson on 0121 779 8070.
Your application should be sent to:
Mrs J Robinson
Coleshill Heath School
or sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.