School Office Manager
7 days left
Graiseley Primary School
Graiseley Hill, Wolverhampton WV2 4NE
School Office Manager
£23,541 - £27,041 (pro rata) Job Ref: EC0900364
37 Hours Per Week, Term Time Only
Required as soon as possible or 1 November, 2021
Graiseley Primary School is seeking to appoint an Office Manager to manage the school office and provide HR, payroll and other administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school. Working closely with the Headteacher and supporting agencies to ensure school finance and HR processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner; promoting a highly supportive ethos for the whole school community.
About Graiseley Primary School:
- Graiseley was judged by Ofsted in October 2018 to be Good; Governors, Staff and Pupils. Graiseley Primary School are inviting applications from enthusiastic and suitably qualified people to join us in our journey for Graiseley to become an outstanding school
- the school has 3 rules - Be Ready, Be Respectful and Be Safe
- we are a good school with a “harmonious community” and are looking to recruit people with passion to drive pupil’s attitude towards outstanding learning
We warmly welcome applications from motivated individuals to join our dedicated and highly effective team. The role includes contribution to the planning, development and monitoring of support services and management of a complex but small office.
- have general office or similar experience, ideally in an educational setting
- be accurate and take pride in your work
- work well as part of a team
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- have the ability to work under pressure
- excellent English, Maths and ICT skills
- have a working knowledge of a school’s Systems
- embrace the prospect of teaching in a diverse community
In return, we offer:
- a friendly, hardworking and professional team which has high expectations
- an inclusive community environment set in a school with a strong multi ethnic community ethos
- a welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards
- excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
Visits to the school are encouraged and most welcome. Please contact the School Office on 01902 558745 to make an appointment with Mrs Nasa the Headteacher.
For further details and an application pack, please contact the school on 01902 558745 or by emailing email@example.com
Graiseley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosing and Barring Service check (DBS) previously (CRB).
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 24 SEPTEMBER, 2021 AT 12 NOON
INTERVIEWS W/C MONDAY 27 SEPTEMBER,2021
To apply, visit www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/jobs and e-mail completed application form