Wilnecote Junior Academy - HLTA
Federation of Heathfields Infant & Wilnecote Junior Academy
The Federation of Heathfields Infant and Wilnecote Academy provide education for children aged between 4-11 years and are looking for staff to join their happy, positive and rapidly developing team.
Key Stage 2 – Wilnecote Junior Academy
We currently require a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
The post includes:
• working in conjunction with the teacher to prepare curriculum content and cover classes when needed including monitoring, assessing, recording and reporting on pupil development, progress and attainment.
• supervising and supporting the development of a team of teaching assistants
• Establish productive working relationships with pupils acting as a role model and setting high expectations.
• Develop and implement pupil intervention programmes across Key Stage 2.
• Monitor and evaluate pupil responses to learning activities using a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against pre-determined learning objectives.
• Within the schools discipline policy, apply behaviour management strategies and techniques to manage behaviour constructively and contribute to purposeful learning environment.
Salary: Grade 7 (£23,541 to £27,041) scp 15 pro-rata
Number of hours per week 18.5 hours (3 days per week) 8:30am til 3:30pm
Vacancy Type: 1 x Term-time only (plus 5 inset days, 37 FTE)
Closing Date: Thursday 7th October 2021- 12pm
Interview: 15th October 2021
Start Date: asap
As part of the interview process our Senior Leadership Team may wish to observe you lead a learning activity with children – more details will follow after short listing.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form
All completed application forms should be returned by post or email to:
Mrs K Devine
Wilnecote Junior Academy
Tamworth Staffs B77 5LA
Tel: 01827 213875
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide