Teaching Assistant Grade 1 plus SEN
St Luke’s CE First School are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistant
to support a child with complex needs.
Salary: TA1 plus special needs allowance: actual salary £13,291
Hours: 30 hours per week (8:30 – 3:00) Monday to Friday term time only
Starting date: ASAP
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require two references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
- To have an understanding and commitment to safeguarding pupils
- To promote good practice and work in a professional manner
- To be flexible and creative in their approach to the curriculum
- To have good communication skills
- To have an understanding of special educational needs
- To have worked in a school environment
Closing date for applicants: Monday 27th September at 3pm
Short Listing: Week beginning 27th September 2021
Interview date: week beginning 4th October 2021
References will be sought prior to interview and any appointments will be subject to references received.
This contract is linked to a specific child and is therefore on a fixed term contract in the first instance.
If you would like to know more about the role or wish to visit the school, please contact the school office