Fixed Term Part time Level 3 Teaching Assistant with 1:1 duties
5 days left
If you are someone that wants to bring out the best in children and are determined to help them succeed using your initiative and working as part of a team this is the job for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a child with SEN. The contract is fixed term as it is linked to a child with EHCP funding. Therefore, the contract length is for as long as the pupil remains at our school and the funding continues.
You will need:
- To be able to bring learning to life whilst being calm and patient with a good sense of humour.
- To have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child, being committed to ensuring that children can and will reach their potential.
- To have good organisational skills, keeping detailed records and updating assessments, together with excellent communication skills, communicating effectively with the child, parents, colleagues and outside agencies.
- You should be able to think on your feet and be ready to turn your hand to anything with fantastic interpersonal skills.
In turn we can offer you:
- a fun place to work where no two days are the same!
- you will work with a close-knit team who are friendly and supportive where everyone gets stuck in and does all they can to help each other.
- training will be provided for any specific needs the children have as well as wider school CPD.
- you will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.