Teacher Temporary - Co-op Academy Clarice Cliff Primary School
The governors of Co-op Academy Clarice Cliff Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced KS2 teacher to join our dynamic, forward thinking and enthusiastic team. This is a full time temporary position to cover maternity leave and will be required from November, exact dates to be confirmed nearer the time.
We are looking for someone who has experience in teaching in KS2 and:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has a secure knowledge of the Primary curriculum
- Is a well organised and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Is a caring professional who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Is committed to working as part of a team
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for the Co-op Academies Trust
- Opportunities to work with highly committed colleagues
- A friendly, welcoming and hard-working team of staff and governors
- Children who are enthusiastic, well-behaved and want to learn
- A beautiful and modern school environment
- Opportunities for effective CPD to support professional development
Please send completed application forms and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 6th October at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on w/c Monday 11th October
For an application pack please see the school website: www.claricecliff.coopacademies.co.uk/
Co-op Academy Clarice Cliff is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
Contact: Nicola Rushton, Office Manager.
Goldenhill Road, Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent. ST4 3DP