Catering Manager - Ref: EX04221
32.5 hours a week term time only beginning 1st November 2021 SCP 5-6 Actual Salary (£14,153.77-£14,436.67)
The Governors of St Mary of the Angels wish to appoint an enthusiastic, excellent Catering Manager.
The successful applicant will be supported by two Food Preparation Assistants with Nutrition Level 2 certificates.
- Proven experience in a busy kitchen
- Flexibility to work under pressure
- Nutrition Level 2 as minimum
- Ability to plan and control all aspects of service including costing, stock taking, keeping appropriate records
- Ability to cook for larger numbers
- A working knowledge of British Standards of Food
What we offer:
- helpful hardworking supervisors and staff
- a fitted kitchen
- expert advice, training and support
- hungry, polite, friendly children
All applications must be submitted on a CES application form, available via the school website www.st-maryangel.walsall.sch.uk
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Confidentiality is maintained: all sensitive paperwork is retained safely or shredded.
Closing date applications: Noon 16th September 2021
Interviews: by 24th September 2021