2nd Line IT Technician
2 days left
Grade 5 SCP 12 to 17
Required as soon as possible
37.50 hours per week - Monday to Friday - Full Year - fixed term - 1 Year from date of appointment
Our Lady of the Magnificat are looking to add to their onsite IT team.
Working as part of our onsite team, you will be supporting busy and exciting networks in schools of various sizes. Our 2nd Line Technicians are experienced professionals who are trusted to make things happen in our schools, whilst being supported when required.
From everyday network management tasks, to exciting projects utilising new tech – you will be involved and sometimes leading the works. We are utilising technologies in the cloud, and constantly improving all we do with new knowledge.
Our team is well resourced, with your own laptop, access to our FreshDesk help portal, including a growing internal and external knowledgebase, regular training and lots more.
We are looking for an individual with knowledge of:
- Office 365 administration
- Endpoint Manager experience desirable (Intune MDM)
- Server 2016/2019 and common server roles with knowledge of Hyper-V
- Networking experience, including vLans, swithcing
- Apple technologies (iPads/MDM.OS)
- Previous experience of working in an IT support environment required
- Ability to work across various sites and access to your own transport.
We are looking for a candidate with a friendly and helpful attitude and technical expertise that puts our users at the forefront of all they do.
You will be supported by our experienced team, with escalation routes, training and regular feedback.
If you are successful at interview you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 30th September 2021 – 9am