Teaching Assistant to support a child with SEN - Ref: TV33021
6 days left
Teaching Assistant to support a child with SEN
25 hours per week Monday to Friday
£11,397 - £12,583 pro rata salary
Required as soon as possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to support an individual child. The contract is temporary as it is linked to the EHCP and is term-time only.
Our team is strong and experienced and our curriculum innovative.
You will need
- To help plan learning activities and support the child, 1 to 1 and in a group, during those activities;
- To communicate effectively with the child, parents and colleagues;
- To establish good working relationships with the teacher/practitioner, SENCo and outside agencies;
- To support documentation of the child’s learning;
- To develop your own personal practice;
- NVQ level 2 qualification or equivalent (minimum)
- Experience of working with children with SEN would be an advantage
We can offer you
- A great team of hardworking colleagues
- Outstanding children who are keen to learns
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for professional development
Application forms from the school office by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for receipt of completed application forms 3.30pm on Thursday 23rd September 2021 September. Interviews will be held during week commencing 27th September 2021.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.