Nursery Nurse, Parkgate Primary School
21 hours per week, Term time only (39 weeks)
Required as soon as possible; a highly motivated, talented and enthusiastic person to work in this large, friendly primary school. The successful candidate will need:-
- To be a self-motivated individual and dedicated to supporting both groups and individual children.
- To be able to effectively work as part of a team, forming positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents alike.
- To have high expectations of themselves and others and want to work in a school that is committed to school improvement and provides high quality teaching and learning.
- To have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- to have a sound knowledge of the principles and practices of the EYFS
A recognised qualification, NNEB or equivalent and experience of working with nursery aged children is essential.
For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone (02476 637381) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details are available to download below or by contacting the school on the above telephone number or email to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 18th January (10.00am) Shortlisting same day. Applicants will be notified on this day.
Interview date: Tuesday 24th January 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.