Two Rivers High and/or Primary School - Teaching Assistant
7 days left
TWO RIVERS SCHOOL (HIGH SCHOOL AND/OR PRIMARY SCHOOL)
Two Rivers High and Two Rivers Primary School are looking to recruit a Temporary Teaching Assistant to join our excellent team.
Required to start as soon as possible
30hrs/week: Monday-Friday (Term-time only)
Salary range: £19,698 – £20,903pa (full-time equivalent)
£13,737 - £14,577pa (actual salary)
NVQ3 or equivalent qualification and experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
• Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
• Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• A warm, stimulating and supportive environment
• Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
• Continuing Professional Development,
• A highly professional team who would welcome you on board
Closing date: Friday 24th September (midday)
Interview date: w/c Monday 4th October 2021
Visits to the school are welcome, to arrange a visit please contact the school office
High School tel: 01827 426124
Primary School tel: 01827 426123
To apply for this post, please download the application form below in the ‘Available Documents’ Section. All completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate on your Application Form which school(s) to which you are applying.
Two Rivers High School, Torc Campus, Silverlink Rd, Tamworth, B77 2HJ. Tel no: 01827 426124
Two Rivers Primary School, Quince, Amington, Tamworth, B77 4EN
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.