Safeguarding Assistant – Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Safeguarding Assistant to join our supportive safeguarding team.
You will work with the Safeguarding Team to support staff to safeguard the school community and promote students welfare. You will also assist the Safeguarding Team to support students with mental health issues, signposting services and ensuring the team are fully informed regarding any student mental health issues.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Grade 4 or above in your Maths and English GCSE’s or equivalent
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
Grade: Grade 4 £17,272 - £20,238 actual salary
Hours: 37 hours a week (Monday-Friday 08:30am – 4:30pm) term time plus 1 week
Application forms and supplementary documents can be found on our website at https://romeromac.com/vacancies/
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 27th September 2021 at 12 noon.
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at email@example.com