Supervisory Assistant - Christ the King Catholic Primary School
6 days left
7.5 hours per week 11.45am to 1.15pm
Term Time Only
Christ the King Catholic Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school. We are based on two sites – Nursery, Foundation and Key Stage 1 on Westhill Road, and Key Stage 2 on Scots Lane. We are a two form entry school with capacity for 420 pupils and a 52 place nursery.
Governors are looking to appoint a lunch time Supervisory Assistant who has a real passion for working with children.
Duties will include:
• Supporting children with personal hygiene in preparing for lunch time.
• Assisting children in the dining room, clearing tables and disposing of waste food and drink.
• Supervising play time both indoors and outdoors.
• Managing and promoting positive behaviour of children.
All applications must be on a CES (Catholic Education Service) form. We do not accept CVs. Please email applications to Mrs Bansal, mailto:email@example.com or post/hand deliver to either school site. Further details are available on the school website http://www.ctk.coventry.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 24 September 2021 at 12p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Notes to Applicants This will open in a new window
- Job Description and Person Specification This will open in a new window
- Consent to Obtain References This will open in a new window
- Reasonable Adjustments Statement This will open in a new window
- Recruitment Monitoring Form This will open in a new window
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form This will open in a new window