St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School - Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (Reference: SBMAT44)
Salary: £17,516-£18,331 (FTE)
Hours of Working: 27.5 hours a week, term time only
Type of Contract: Fixed term to 31.08.2022 (may be extended subject to budget review)
Based at St Bartholomew’s CE Primary School.
St Bartholomew’s CE Multi Academy Trust is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support teaching and learning, behaviour management and emotional wellbeing. The successful candidate will initially be based at St Bartholomew's CE Primary School.
We are looking for outstanding child-centred practitioners with:
- proven successful experience of supporting the raising of standards in KS2;
- experience of working with children, including those with special needs and the most able children;
- Proven experience of a range of positive behaviour management strategies
- the ability to support and inspire children;
- high expectations of children and a commitment to raising standards;
- excellent interpersonal skills
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For more information
To apply please complete the attached application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SBMAT44 in the subject line of your email. Further information is available at www.stbartsmat.co.uk/vacancies
Closing date: 27th September 2021, 9.30am
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide