Teaching Assistant Grade 2
TA2, points 5-6
30 hours per week, 8.30am – 3.15pm Mon - Fri
Temporary - linked to a child
Hanbury CE First School are seeking an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is able to work one to one with a pupil. The candidate should be able to motivate, inspire and have high expectations for the child in their care.
We are looking for a candidate who is:-
- Relevant NVQ level 3 or above
- KS2 experience
- Experience working with disadvantaged and SEND children
- A willingness to take specialist training as necessary
- Enthusiastic with energy and passion for teaching and a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- A caring, welcoming and stimulating environment
- High standards of teaching and learning
- Caring, motivated and courteous children
- Experienced, committed, friendly and supportive colleagues.
- An active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school
Visits to the school welcome. Please telephone or email the school firstname.lastname@example.org for application details. Tel: 01527 821298
Hanbury CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the Criminal Records Bureau (DBS Check).
Closing date: Monday 27th September 2021