Teaching Assistant (Manor Hill First School)
Manor Hill First School, Manor Rise, Stone, ST15 0HY
REQUIRED: Teaching Assistant – General Level 2
POST STATUS: 12 Months Temporary in first instance
WEEKLY HOURS: 32.5 (8.30am – 3.30pm to include 0.5 hour per day lunchtime cover and 0.5 hour break)
SALARY: £18562 pro-rata (£14,095 actual)
PAY WEEKS: Term Time Only
START DATE: ASAP
Manor Hill First School part of The Creative Learning Partnership Trust is a very happy, caring and successful school. Our school moto is ‘Inspired to learn ,learning for life’. The school was described by Ofsted in September 2017 as a Good School.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our team to support the excellent teaching and learning opportunities for all of the children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting children’s learning in schools
- Who can work across all years but experience of EYFS would be advantageous
- Encourages and contributes to creating a positive and creative learning environment
- Is educated to GCSE (or equivalent) in numeracy and literacy skills
- A Teaching Assistants qualification would be desirable with a willingness to take part in training
- Has good communication and organisational skills
Our Trust motto is ‘Come as you are and leave as a champion’. We are looking for someone who will willingly support this ethos.
At Manor Hill we are proud of:
- Our wonderful, friendly children and their achievements
- Our positive and nurturing ethos and our clear values and vision
- Our dedicated team of staff
- Our inclusion policy for all
- Our excellent relationships with parents and the wider community
- Our very supportive governors
- Our commitment to professional development.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment only, please contact the school office on 01785 812418 to arrange this.
Prospective applicants are invited to email their application forms to the school office firstname.lastname@example.org to express their interest in the role.
Applications Closing Date: Thursday 23rd September 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be informed of interview details by Friday 24th September 2021
Interviews will take place on Monday 27th September 2021
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”.