KS2 Teacher - Ref: EX04421
St. Mary of the Angels Catholic Primary School
The Governors of St Mary of the Angels wish to appoint an enthusiastic, excellent KS2 teacher to join our conscientious, happy team. The successful applicant will be supported, to motivate and challenge pupils to strive for success.
- Degree and PGCE or BEd (Honours)
- Respect for and willingness to work with the Catholic ethos permeating throughout the school
- A-C grades in GCSE Maths and English
What we offer:
- Salary M1-M6 depending on experience including NQTs
- Dedication to developing pupils to their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Friendly experienced professionals.
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Polite, responsive, happy children
- Good opportunities to develop leadership skills
Visits to school and chats with the Headteacher are very welcome. All applications must be submitted on a CES application form, available via the school website, www.st-maryangel.walsall.sch.uk
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Confidentiality is maintained: all sensitive paperwork is either retained safely or shredded in keeping with Data Protection.
Closing date: Noon Monday 27th September 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 28th September 2021
Interviews: Friday 1st October 2021