Teaching and Learning Assistant - Sutherland Academy
7 days left
Teaching and Learning Assistant
Required to take up post Monday 1st November 2021
Head of Academy Garry Boote
Sutherland Primary Academy is a large, successful, forward looking, stand-alone converter academy within a new, state-of-the-art building. NOR 532.
Temporary post (in the first instance) 29.5 hours per week, term time only (45.4 weeks) until the end of the academic year.
Post grade: Level 4; points 4-7
Actual Post Salary: £13,143 - £13,948
The Trustees wish to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic person to this post.
Our new Teaching and Learning Assistant will:
- have a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and best practice
- have high expectations of pupil achievement
- have a dynamic and imaginative approach
- have good communication skills at all levels
We can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming academy
- committed and dedicated team members
- a supportive Board of Trustees
- a commitment to continuing professional development
Visits to Sutherland by candidates who have been short-listed are encouraged
Closing date for applications 12 noon, Friday 24th September 2021 with immediate shortlisting
Interviews Friday 1st October 2021
Sutherland Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and identity checks will be undertaken before the provisional offer of an appointment is confirmed.