Teaching Assistant - Rykneld Primary School
Teaching Assistant – Fixed Term One to One
Rykneld Primary School
Burton on Trent
Telephone: 01283 247475
Grade 4 (£19,217fte)
Actual salary for 25 hours per week paid whole year (£15,027)
Closing Date: Monday 20th September 2021 at 9:00 am
Interviews: Friday 24th September 2021
Start date: as soon as possible dependent on successful candidate’s current notice requirements.
Rykneld Primary School is an academy and a partner academy in John Taylor MAT. Our governors are seeking to appoint, a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic Inclusion Support Assistant to join our school team. The role will predominantly involve 1-1 deployment in KS2. Initially, this will be a fixed term contract. Applicants would ideally have experience of working one to one or across the primary age range, inclusive of EYFS and hold or working towards an NVQ 2 qualification or equivalent in Supporting Teaching & Learning. The successful applicant will work under the direction of both the class teacher and SEND Co-ordinator. We are looking to appoint someone who is committed to achieving high standards and will work closely with colleagues as part of a friendly and supportive team.
Ideal candidate requirements:
• Experience of working within the primary age range.
• Experience of working with SEND pupils –on a 1:1 basis and, occasionally, in small intervention groups, supporting teachers.
• A good team player who is confident to work collaboratively.
• Passionate about learning and supporting teaching, putting children at the heart of everything they do.
• A dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and their colleagues
• Will develop good working relationships with parents and carers
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone the school office (01283) 247475 if you wish to make an appointment to view the school.
Application forms must be submitted to the above email address.
Short listed applicants will be contacted via email