KS2 Class teacher
5 days left
YEAR 3 CLASS TEACHER
Heathcote Primary School, Vickers Way, Warwick, CV34 7AP
Salary: M1 to M6 (£25,714 to £36,961) Teacher Main Pay Scale (will consider UPS)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: November 2021 or January 2022 (depending on availability)
ECTs welcome to apply
Having opened in September 2017, Heathcote Primary School is a ‘free school’ serving a rich and diverse community, and provides an excellent education, where children thrive in its caring and inspirational learning environment. Heathcote Primary School is part of a multi-academies trust, Community Academies Trust, currently comprises of thirteen primary schools, five secondary schools and two National teaching Schools. Our vision is about ensuring excellence through teaching and learning and professional development.
This role would suit a teacher with a genuine passion for teaching and learning with exceptional classroom management and creative application of subject knowledge. Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity and build relationships rooted in mutual respect
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with the community in the best interests of pupils
- Make a positive contribution to the wider ethos and community of the school with a particular focus on developing outdoor learning.
We can offer:
- Strong professional development through our coaching and mentoring programme
- A welcoming, positive team to work in collaboration with
- A school where children are excited to learn and have fun.
Closing Date: 30th September 2021 @ 12 noon
Interview date: 8th October 2021
How do I apply?
To apply for the position of class teacher, please download application details from the school website www.heathcoteprimaryschool.co.uk or from www.communityacademiestrust.org (saving to your computer) and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms. Submit the forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than noon on Thursday 30th September 2021.CV’s alone are unacceptable.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone the office to arrange an appointment. Our website also provides lots of information.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Jane Richardson or Sue Dark, admin team at Heathcote Primary School 01926 290330.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 07472736