Care Club Assistant (St John the Evangelist Catholic Academy)
Care Club Assistant (Before and After School)
Required as soon as possible (Permanent Position)
The Academy Committee of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Academy wish to appoint a Care Club Assistant (Level 2) for up to 17 ½ hrs per week to work within our before and after school wrap around care. Actual salary £7,492 - £7,818
We are willing to split the post if candidates would prefer either just mornings (7 ½ hrs per week) or afternoons (10 hours per week) or certain days. Please contact the school to discuss your preferences if you prefer.
St. John’s is part of the Newman Catholic Collegiate. The Directors are seeking to appoint a hardworking and committed care club Assistant to join our enthusiastic team. We are seeking to appoint an individual who will:
We are looking for an after school club assistant who can:
- Demonstrate a professional and respectful approach to both children and adults
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Interact well with children (playing games, craft ideas, indoor and outdoor play)
- Be creative and imaginative (planning activities)
- Support the setting up and clearing away of after school club equipment and preparing snacks
- Be responsible for ensuring that after school club equipment is hygienically maintained
- Supervise children walking between our two sites
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children you are responsible for or come into contact with
- Support and maintain positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome
St John the Evangelist Catholic Academy can offer a friendly and caring working atmosphere with well-behaved and motivated children.
Please contact Mrs S Walklet, Academy Manager, for an application form at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 987200.
St John the Evangelist Catholic Academy,
Stoke on Trent
St John the Evangelist Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
The post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure Barring Service.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
Interview date TBC