Lunchtime Playworker, Parkgate Primary School
6.25 hours per week, Term time only (38 weeks)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and reliable individual to join our excellent team of playworkers / lunchtime supervisors.
The successful applicant will:-
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to supporting both groups and individual children
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team, forming positive relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and enjoy working with children
- Have the ability to be sympathetic to the individual needs of children in the school whilst supporting the school discipline system.
- Have knowledge of suitable activities and play opportunities related to a child’s age, abilities and needs
- Have a recognised play work qualification or equivalent or experience of working with primary aged children
In return we can offer:-
- Children who demonstrate good behaviour and have respect for each other and are keen to learn
- A hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
- An effective, supportive and committed Governing body.
- A commitment to continued professional development
For an informal visit please contact the school by telephone 02476 637381 or e-mail: email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available to download below or by contacting the school on the above telephone number or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 16th January 2017 (10.00am) Shortlisting same day. Applicants will be notified on Tuesday 17th January 2017.
Interview date: Friday 20th January 2017
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.