Marches Sustainable Energy Project Officer
Title: Marches Sustainable Energy Project Officer
Contract: Fixed Term to end 31/05/2023
Location: Plough Lane
Salary: 21,748.00 - 25,481.00
Closing Date: 28/09/2021
Interview Date: tbc
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Council's Sustainability and Climate Change Team, which has responsibility for energy, carbon management, affordable warmth, promoting sustainable modes of travel and renewable energy.
The main activities of the successful applicant relate to all aspects of day-to-day project delivery for the Sustainable Energy in Public Buildings Project and supporting the Marches Sustainable Energy Project Manager. These include:
· Working with delivery partners to identify potential public buildings for energy and low carbon assessment;
· Working with delivery partners and building management staff to interpret subsequent detailed building energy and low carbon assessments and develop grant applications;
· Assisting with the facilitation of project steering group and board meetings including preparation of progress reports as and when required;
· Liaising with building management staff for installation of measures;
For further information, please contact, Matt Locking on 01432 260132 or on email@example.com.
We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. All requests for flexible working arrangements and reasonable adjustments will be considered.
The following candidates will be interviewed if they meet the essential criteria for the post they are applying for:
• Those who indicate that they have a disability. This is part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident” scheme;
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are an Armed Forces Veteran or Reservist. This is part of our pledge to support the Armed Forces Covenant; and
• Those who indicate in their supporting statement that they are a Herefordshire care leaver. This is part of our commitment to supporting young people leaving our care.
Benefits with Herefordshire Council
Holidays: 25 days per year plus 2 days unpaid at Christmas (pro rata for part time)
Pension: LGS pension scheme
Pick your perks – our benefits include access to a range of retail, leisure, holiday and health benefits. This includes savings, cash back and discounts.
We also offer an employee assistance programme that means you will have access to confidential support and advice if you ever need it.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more details of this role.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, referring to the job description and person specification, detailing how you meet the specific requirements of the role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you would like to obtain details regarding feedback on your application please contact Hoople Resourcing at: firstname.lastname@example.org