Learning Support Assistant Level 2A (Our Lady & St Werburgh's Catholic Primary School)
Vacancy - Learning Support Assistant Level 2A
Our Lady & St Werburgh's Catholic Primary School
Grade 4, SCP 4-7 (FTE £18933-£20092, Actual £13204-£14012)
30 hours per week
Term time plus 5 additional days
Required for November 2021
Working hours to be arranged between 8.30am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
We are seeking to appoint a hardworking, qualified and dedicated Early Years Practitioner to join our team at this successful and
popular Catholic Primary School. The successful candidate will work within our Early Years department, supporting the class teachers
in delivering a high-quality Early Years curriculum.
A vacancy exists for someone who:
• Is fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school.
• Holds an Early Years Educator Level 2 qualification or equivalent.
• Has significant experience working within an Early Years/ primary school setting.
• Has the ability to use their initiative to work independently and flexibly.
• Demonstrates a passion for and sound understanding of Early Years’ education.
At Our Lady and St Werburgh’s, we offer:
• A positive, enthusiastic and forward-thinking staff team.
• Children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
• Very supportive parents.
• Excellent professional learning opportunities working alongside other schools within our collegiate.
• A school community which is committed to continual improvement and where every child is encouraged to succeed.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.ourlady-st-werburghs.staffs.sch.uk, from www.ctkcc.co.uk or
by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to visit the school, please contact Helen Carter on 01782 973887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all
staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 20th September 2021
All completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this
check are available from schools or by visiting: www.dbs.gov.uk. Our Lady & St Werburgh's is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further information can be found at:
www.ctkcc.co.uk and www.ourlady-st-werburghs.staffs.sch.uk