Senior School Administrator - Ref: TV33221
Rivers Primary Academy
Senior School Administrator
37 hours per week, term time only
Actual Salary Range: £17,627.10 - £18,706.60 (Grade 3 SCP 8-11), dependent on experience
Rivers Primary Academy is an oversubscribed two form entry primary school situated in the heart of Blakenall, Walsall. We serve a diverse community and believe that each and every one of our children should be supported to reach their personal and academic potential. Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Rivers Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities for further career development.
We offer a friendly and inclusive working environment in which children and the community are at the heart of all we do. We are seeking to appoint a committed, and talented experienced School Administrator to become a significant member of our Professional Services Team.
The Senior School Administrator will be responsible for facilitating the efficient functioning of the school office through delivering a range of administrative, clerical and financial tasks. The School Administrator will be responsible for general office management, reception and administration areas with a particular focus on the admissions process, pupil census responsibility, and Parentmail responsibility
- Significant experience within an administrative role within school environment
- Strong organisational ability
- Very good interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- IT literate (google, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Team player but capable of working on own initiative
- Trustworthy, honest, and strong character
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A talented staff team who welcome new challenges, committed to supporting and developing colleagues
- Fantastic pupils
- Quality continuous professional development
- Opportunities to work within the WAT partnership schools
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 22 September 2021 at 3.00 pm
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact Miss Dawn Westwood on 01922 710164
To apply for this post please visit our website at www.riversprimary.org.uk via the “contact us” tab - vacancies.
Windsor Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced criminal records check.