Maternity Cover Teacher for Reception Class - Henley Green Primary School
6 days left
Required to start January 2022
Henley Green primary School wish to appoint a temporary Teacher to cover Maternity Leave full time from January 2022 in a Reception class. We are seeking an excellent teacher to join our ‘GOOD SCHOOL' (OFSTED September 2018). The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about children's learning and committed to raising standards.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Able to engage, motivate and inspire pupils.
- Able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it forwards
- Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team
In return we offer:
- A Forest School ethos to support and develop learning across the curriculum.
- A team of supportive, hardworking staff, governors and parents.
- Enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn.
- An inclusive and nurturing school, committed to developing the potential of all staff and children.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
We would welcome applications from experienced teachers. This post is not suitable for newly qualified teachers.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed, you will also find lots of information and an Induction film on our school website. (https://henleygreen.primarysite.media/media/school-tour ).
Closing Date: 24.09.2021
Interview Date: 04.10.2021
Applications packs are available to download from below and are returnable direct to the school at email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Henley Green is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment