Teaching and Learning Coach
Teaching and Learning Coach
£20,903 to £27,041 FTE
Hours per week: 36.5 per week, term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
Moseley School and Sixth Form
Wake Green Road
Telephone Number: 0121 566 6441
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: October 2021
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Teaching & Learning Coach to join the school.
This post is a vital role in the school, as you will be required to cover lessons across all faculties in the absence of teaching staff, working closely with a linked Faculty team to lead interventions.
Are you an ambitious individual, proactive in nature and with a real passion for educating our students across a range of different subjects?
Our perfect candidate will have:
• degree level qualification and at least C grade in English & Maths GCSE
• ability to facilitate learning in the classroom through the delivery of the lesson plan set by the teacher
• experience of whole class supervision
• have experience of supporting students in education
• have experience of dealing sensitively and effectively with students with complex needs
• offer flexibility to deliver out-of-school clubs/intervention/revision classes as required
• demonstrate a passion for student achievement and ability to motivate students
• have a knowledge of and use of a range of effective strategies to manage behaviour and support learning
If this is you, come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 20 September 2021, 8am
Download an application pack from our website or contact Emma Holland, PA to Headteacher on: email@example.com. You can also download an application pack from the Birmingham City Council website
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.