Teaching Assistant Grade 1
2 days left
Required: As soon as possible
27.50 hours per week
We are looking for committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work in our Speech and Language Unit
- Have previous experience of working with children.
- Be pro-active in working towards educational targets.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and use your own initiative.
- Have a good understanding of safeguarding issues.
- Have a C or above in GCSE English and Maths.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
Applications must be made on a Rivers Academy Trust application form. If you would like to join our team, please read through the attached pack and then complete the application form. Visits to the school are highly encouraged and should be made by appointment only.
Thank you for showing an interest in our school. If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit, please call our school office on 01299 823771.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20th September 12:00pm. We are happy to receive applications by email to email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on Monday 27th September.