KS2 Class teacher - Ref: TV60816
Chuckery Primary School
KS2 Class teacher
Full Time and Permanent
The Governors at Chuckery Primary are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher, who seeks to be outstanding, to join our team.
We are looking to appoint someone who will:
- Have high expectations of every child
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Have the potential to be an excellent class teacher
- Be ambitious about developing their career
In return we can offer
- A commitment to your professional development with a tailored support CPD programme
- A happy, lively school where staff and children are committed to success.
- A commitment to a curriculum which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching.
- A salary to reflect prior experience within the framework of the Local Authority
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a time and date.
Closing Date for applications is 12pm on Tuesday 7th February 2017
Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 13th February 2017
Chuckery Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school
by e-mailing email@example.com..sch.uk or phoning