KS2 Teacher ( Alsagers Bank Primary Academy)
Main Scale £18,169 - £28,735
Contract Type: Temporary in the first instance until July 2022, with the possibility of a permanent post
Alsagers Bank Primary Academy
Telephone Number: 01782 720406
Address: The Drive, Alsagers Bank, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST7 8BB
Start Date: October 2021
Alsagers Bank Primary Academy is a small semi-rural school on the outskirts of Newcastle under Lyme. We are delighted to have become part of The Societas Trust in September 2021.
The headteacher and governors of the school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic KS2 teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and encouraging our pupils. As part of our energetic and dedicated team, you will inspire and motivate pupils to strive for success whilst promoting our school values and ethos.
We are very proud of our hard-working and well-behaved children; vibrant learning environment and supportive parents and carers. We are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do.
The successful candidate will uniquely, have:
• the opportunity to share planning and assessment based on an exciting and
• access to high quality CPD
• get support from a strong and dynamic leadership team
We want to hear from you if you:
• are focused on helping children of all backgrounds and abilities achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
• are committed to differentiation and SEND inclusive practice
• can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress
• are self-motivated and can work effectively
• have good interpersonal skills and works well in teams
• possesses secure IT skills
• are able to contribute to the development of extra curriculum opportunities
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Mrs Bagnall in the school office on 01782 720406 to arrange an informal visit and to meet our fabulous pupils.
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th September 2021
Please see the person specification for further information.