St Edward’s CE Academy, Cheddleton - Site Technician
6 days left
Our Local Academy Council (LAC) are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Site Technician to join their dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will provide routine caretaking and cleaning tasks, whilst observing safe working practices, to support the safe and effective operation of the school (see job specification for details).
St Edwards CE Academy, Cheddleton (SEAC) is:
A place where self-esteem and confidence are nurtured for all through Christian values; where there is always an emphasis on high expectations and standards in all that we do.
We are looking for someone:
- Who has the skills and is committed to fulfilling their roles and responsibilities (see job specification for details).
- Who has and maintains high expectations of themselves and others
- Who works within all aspects of our policies and procedures
We can offer you:
- A leadership team, LAC and staff that are committed to supporting each other
- A supportive working environment where everyone is valued
- An working environment and ethos that keeps children at the centre of all that we do
Applicants should submit a completed application form, monitoring form & PEAQ form by the closing date and are encouraged to visit the academy before applying
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to appropriate vetting procedures including a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
- Application packs and relevant documents are available on our website Vacancies/Career Opportunities
- Please return all application documentation to Mrs L Fielding at email@example.com
- Academy visit/walk around will be available on request between 21st September 2021 (please book a visit through the office: 01538 714840)
- Closing date for applications: 12pm Friday 24th September 2021
Interviews will take place on Thursday 30th September 2021
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide