Temporary Teaching Assistant Allesley Primary School
3 days left
KS2 Teaching Assistant – Temporary Contract
35 hours per week, Term Time Only plus teacher training days, Temporary Contract to the end of January 2022
The Governors of Allesley Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented teaching assistant to join our successful school. Our school staff team strive for the very best outcomes for all children.
At Allesley Primary School we can offer you:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and experienced staff members
The successful candidate will:
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
• Set high standards for themselves and others;
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
• Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, resilient and caring;
• Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school - firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting Date: As soon as possible;
Application Deadline: Tuesday 28th September 2021
Short Task / Interview: Friday 1st October 2021
Please download the application pack below and return your completed application directly to the school using the following e-mail address email@example.com
Please return your application in Microsoft Word format.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.