KS2 Class Teacher - St Peter's CE Primary School & Nursery
St Peter’s CE Primary School & Nursery - Wem
KS2 class teacher (Permanent)
(MPS/ UP) Required from January 2022
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Key Stage 2 class teacher, with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour.
The successful candidate will:
• have 2+ years of experience teaching in a Key Stage 2 class (preferably UKS2)
• be an excellent and reflective practitioner
• have high expectations for all pupils
• be committed to providing a stimulating, creative curriculum
• be able to work well as part of a dedicated team
• have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• have the ability to motivate and engage pupils with their learning
In return we offer:
• engaging learners who are proud of their school
• supportive colleagues who work as part of a team
• A well-resourced and highly regarded work environment
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
Application forms and further details are available by clicking on the links below or directly from the school. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be emailed to the school (email@example.com)
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity.
Closing Date: 7th October 2021
Interviews: 14th October 2021
Visits to the school will be strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School’s Head teacher, Mrs Allyson Brown, on 01939 232292