Class Teacher (Part Time, Temporary), Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School
Temporary until end of summer term 2017
An opportunity has arisen for the above vacany in our friendly primary school. The successful applicant will need to be a reliable and enthusiastic individual with proven classroom management skills. The role will be for three days; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to start as soon as possible.
Good Shepherd is a caring and welcoming primary school with an established and committed staff who have strong links with their parish of St Elizabeths. The school is also part of the Romero Catholic Academy.
We are seeking someone who:
- Is committed to the strong catholic ethos and vision of our school.
- Has qualified teacher status.
- Has the initiative, ability and knowledge to support the delivery of fun and engaging lessons.
- Is confident and outgoing with a professional attitude to work.
- Has good communication skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
In return we can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming Catholic environment.
- Caring, happy and motivated children.
- Excellent personal development opportunities.
- A dedicated supportive staff, and Local Academy Committee.
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be requested by contacting the school on 02476 689392 or emailing the school on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable direct to the school – email@example.com
Interview date: 7th February 2017V
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.