SEN Teaching Assistant
We are looking to recruit an exceptional candidate to the role of Teaching Assistant to work closely with a pupil with high level special needs. We would like the successful candidate to join our team at Tysoe CE Primary School which is part of the FOSSE MAT.
We want our TAs to compliment the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities across school and with a specific pupil.
This Fixed term position initially, to 17th December 2021 is linked to a child with EHCP.
38.0 Week per Year
What we are looking for:
· Experience of working with disadvantaged, disaffected and vulnerable children who can at times display challenging behaviours
· A genuine interest in young people and their learning
· The ability to communicate confidently and provide an excellent service to our pupils
· Flexibility and a sense of humour
· The ability to articulate the vision and values of the School
· Knowledge of Safeguarding (full training will be given).
What we offer:
· Initial training and induction
· Progressive development via qualifications
· Excellent working conditions
· A supportive environment.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about the role please contact Paige Neale on 01295 680244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27/09/2021
Interview date: TBC
Tysoe CE Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The Fosse MAT offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, talented individual looking to develop their career. Ordinarily, we would be delighted to show you around our School in order to fully appreciate our excellent learning environment but this may not be possible.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview via a virtual platform.