2 days left
Milby Primary School is a 'good' school located in the north east of Nuneaton.
We are seeking to appoint a full time KS1 teacher on teacher main scale/UPS, teaching in year 1. This is a fixed term position with an immediate start until the end of the academic year, 31st August 2022.
Milby Primary School is a popular school with happy children, supportive parents and dedicated staff and governors. Applications are welcome from teachers at all stages of their career.
- A teacher with a positive outlook and high expectations for all pupils
- Someone who will be part of our dedicated and supportive team
- An excellent teacher who wants the best for every child
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about the role please contact Emma Woods on 02476 382587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30/09/2021
Interview date: TBC
Milby Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We can offer
- A supportive and caring school community
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school
- A well resourced school within extensive grounds
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A creative and stimulating environment and staff who want to make learning fun