PPA Class Teacher
PPA Class Teacher
Hours: Part time
Contract Type: Permanent
Yarnfield Primary School
Telephone Number: 0121 628 1311
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Are you an experienced or newly qualified teacher, who is enthusiastic, creative, energetic and ambitious?
We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher to join our dedicated and dynamic team which is drawn from across the Trust, to make a real difference to the lives of children at Yarnfield Primary School. You will provide cover for our Teachers PPA time across the school.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
• experience of working with Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2
• success in raising children’s attainment
• ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve, through your own best practice
• a commitment to working as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
• ability to be a positive role model in school
• enthusiasm and high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
• a creative approach to the curriculum and delivering learning in exciting ways
• a commitment to contributing to wider school life
• a flexible approach to meet the needs of the school
In return we can offer you:
• a happy, caring and thriving school with an inclusive ethos
• a friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body
• opportunities to use your skills and develop professionally
• professional development opportunities
• a supportive Leadership Team
Yarnfield Primary School is a three-form entry primary school with a 52 place nursery serving a diverse community in south Birmingham. The school is part of the Summit Learning trust which comprises of four primary schools, three secondary schools and a sixth form.
Yarnfield Primary is on an exciting journey whose recent improvements have been recognised by OFSTED. Our aim, drive and ambition is to provide the children with real, purposeful high quality learning experiences which inspire and motivate them in achieving their very best
About the Trust
Why work for us?
The Trust offers:
• a strong focus on staff care and wellbeing
• high quality training and support in and across academies
• a clear career pathway
• employee assistance programme
• employee discount schemes
Closing Date: 27 September 2021, 12 midday
Interview Date: w/c 4 October 2021
Informal visits: please contact the school directly on 0121 693 0362
If the potential of this role is of interest to you and you have the qualities we are looking for then please download an application pack from our website
Completed application forms should be submitted to: email@example.com
If you do not hear a response to your application by 8 October 2021, please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.